Earn COMPETITIVE wages from Massachusetts’ most loved Home Care Agency
At our locations throughout North America, Home Care Assistance caregivers help thousands of seniors every day. As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work situation, competitive pay and benefits. Qualifications include:
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training preferred.
- (Additional requirements depending on local regulations)
Home Care Assistance is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.